Start an exciting new career as a Cloud Services Manager.
We Guide the Way.
Words by Shak Khodabocus
Cloud Services Manager
Hatton & Berkeley Digital works with our clients to make their dreams a reality. We combine our skill sets with their own industry insights to make innovative technology solutions to drive their business growth.
We are innovators and our clients are market leaders, we work tirelessly to provide specialised services and tailored solutions to our clients with no expense spared.
Our IT business is focussed, on enabling clients to drive down the cost of IT, while providing them with the capability to repeatedly achieve their goals.
Hatton & Berkeley believes it is essential we support our clients to align and integrate technology into their operations.
Working across multiple industries our teams combine, business and industry expertise to design and deliver large scale and complex solutions often spanning borders and time zones.
About the job role
Working in our Digital Teams you will help to define and deliver solutions for clients, integrating both custom and packaged solutions. This will involve working with clients and other Partner teams to cover the complete life cycle and delivery of a project from the initial agreement and technical requirements through to testing and operational handover.
Your experience should include, a solid business acumen, technology aware, ability to show through example how you have designed and implemented technology to change or improve processes within a business organisation.
Your project experience should be in the delivery of projects including technology architecture solution implementation, product selection, integration and ignition, within an operational organisation.
Successful candidates able to demonstrate understanding of different aspects of technology architecture, also creation of use cases for refining organisational processes; developing systems architecture, implementation and project estimates throughout lifecycle.
- Experience of delivering cloud-based solutions
- Experience of advising C-suite executive clients
- Clear leadership abilities
- A collaborative attitude towards team building
- Strong communication skills on and offline.
- A genuine passion for technology architecture and implementation experience using one or more of either; MuleSoft, RedHat Fuse, Camel, Dell Boomi, Informatica Cloud, SnapLogic, JitterBit, IBM IIB, MS BizTalk, Oracle Fusion SOA, Tibco, Apigee, Mashery, WSO2
- Experience integrating with cloud-based solutions such as; SalesForce, WorkDay, SuccessFactors, and/or major enterprise software (Oracle EBS, SAP)
- Proficient in project development techniques including Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with various methodologies including Scrum/Agile.
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferred but not essential for the right experience.
About Hatton & Berkeley Digital
We are a global Professional Business Services company, providing strategy, consulting, insight, and operational functions for our clients to include digital, technology, human capital, risk management and bespoke operations. We work tirelessly to improve our clients organisations through combined technology solutions and strategic insight to help improve their performance.
Hatton & Berkeley is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all corners of the globe from any race, religion ethnic origin, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You can meet the rest of the team via the link here; http://www.hattonandberkeley.com/meet-the-team/