Start an exciting new career as a iOS Developer.
We Guide the Way.
Words by Robert Croucher
About the role
Our programmers are tasked with cutting edge development, often pushing the envelope into unknown territory. We work with our clients on a daily basis so the work load is often varied and will involve travel far and often. We try to vertically integrate most departments so you will find yourself working alongside C-suite executives as well as our clients customers.
As part of our expanding international team, you'll have the option to work in teams that span borders and even continents whilst all the time creating beautiful digital solutions combining technical expertise with the best strategists and designers on the planet.
Where is it?
You will be based in our offices in Hatton Garden, London EC1.
- Design & Implementation
- Assigned Systems Testing
- Product Development & Design - Assigned System Specifications
- Execution of Assigned System Components
- Innovative approach to multi discipline collaboration
- Complex Problem Solving
- Engineering Procedures & Allocation of Resources
- Improvements to System Components
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of commercial software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data
and Core Animation
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s interface guidelines
- Understanding of GIT code versioning
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient with Scrum or Agile development environment
- OOAD experience
- Experience with integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Both asynchronous and synchronous multi-threaded coding experience
- Proficient performance and memory tuning
- Debugging (Xcode) and problem solving skills