Start an exciting new career as a Real Estate Project Manager working with professionals just like you
Words by Brigitte Kudor
Real Estate Project Manager
About the role
Hatton & Berkeley is seeking a Regional Real Estate Project Manager for the United Kingdom who will be based in London, managing all mainland UK projects. Responsibilities include: working with all business line departments, heads of design, architects, property managers, agents, managing developer/landlord relationships, and all tasks relating to acquisition of new locations in the UK. The candidate must also maintain and foster strong relationships within the real estate community and larger local community on behalf of Hatton & Berkeley. The role will report into the Director of Real Estate for the UK.
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process/project oversight
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload/time lines
- Insure adequate resources are delivered achieve project
- Lead all project reviews and mile stones through to handover
- Serve as primary point of contact for all project team members
- Substantial involvement during establishing project budget, schedule, and quality guides
- Substantial involvement during Due Diligence and lease negotiations
- Finalize budget, award contracts, and release construction authorisation
- Substantial involvement during Construction and Staging
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting to the Department Director
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
H&B is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
- Working in Real Estate Project Management: 5 years
How to apply for this role
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can meet the rest of the team via the link here; http://www.hattonandberkeley.com/meet-the-team/