Start an exciting new career as a Midweight Graphic Designer.
We Guide the Way.
Words by Brigitte Kudor
About the role
We are seeking a new full time member staff to join the team here in our new Creative Services department. Working with the Creative Director on the Hatton & Berkeley brand, developed by renowned agency WeAreBaby.com seeks to find a new talented designer to grow with the sales, marketing and editorial team to produce high end advertising material online and in print.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual wishing to grow their portfolio on a diverse range of products ranging from professional business services to emerging technology products.
Agency experience would be preferable although more importantly a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) and Squarespace is required.
- Creative art working for editorial publishing
- Artworking of imagery and photography for online and print
- Liaising with printers
- Liaising with photographers & videographers
- Reporting to the creative services manager
- Produce POS, corporate literature and labelling
Key Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of UX/UI Principles
- Experience of working on responsive websites
- Confidence use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fundamental understanding of typography
- Willingness to find solutions
- Love of film, whiskey and all things media
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and implement new ideas